Episode 70 – NBA Playoffs and Dodgers vs Astros
In this episode:
Matthew is back! Let’s talk about the NBA playoffs and the Dodgers vs Astros. Should we expect more no-hitters? Are there more sexy home runs? Stay tuned; and as always, Much Love ✌️
- [02:17] Random question for the day: 5 influential Dodgers
- [07:43] NBA Playoffs: Insights from Game 1
- [15:04] NBA Playoffs: Insights for other ongoing matches
- [20:30] The top dog, the recent fantasy winner, Jeremy’s insights for future matches
- [23:15] Jeremy’s tip of the day
- [27:45] MLB: NL East – updates and insights
- [31:34] MLB All-Star Break 2021
- [39:59] Discussion about no-hitters, pitches, and strikeouts
- [45:46] Dodger’s pitches – who’s going to throw?
- [47:53] Insights about Astros vs. Dodgers and wrapping up today’s episode
Meet The Guys
The bromance started in 2007 when the fellas first played Pony Baseball together. Sparks flew from that first practice as the guys would later go on to join each other in middle school. Through out the years Jeremy and Matthew won numerous sports competitions together. Until their dreaded graduation where they would separate and go their own way for high school.
As arch rivals on the field now, they stayed close and continued to build their friendship. Through high school and College the two have been able to stay close. We are now eager to give you the best content possible on the Going Deep with Matthew and Jeremy Podcast.
Find Matthew and Jeremy here